Faux finishing is one of the fastest growing trends in decorating (see samples below)! The techniques provide a warmth, depth, and permanence unmatched by other paint or wallpaper.
Wall Covering by Debra
Advantages of a Faux Finish:
• Faux finish can be applied to almost any surface.
• Faux finish can be more practical than wallpaper because it doesn't peel under humid conditions.
• Faux finish can hide most imperfections of the surface.
• Touch-ups and repairs are accomplished easily.
• Faux finish becomes more beautiful with age.
"The bathroom looks great. I'm very pleased! Thank you for another great job!"
"Wow... the walls look great! You are truly an artist. Thanks again so much!"
"What a beautiful job, as the pictures show. We are very happy with all your work and will call on you again. It is a pleasure to work with you!"